Cocoa Beach, Florida

Horrible, unprofessional, amateur worst wedding shots I have ever seen.Took 130 pictures only 5 were useable.

This photographer ruined treasured wedding pictures. No one should use this photographer for their wedding. I paid her in full when I hired her. I hope no one else suffers the disappointment we have gone through.

Thankfully we have some pictures our guests took. Showed up at the wedding in shorts. Never introduced herself. I had to approach her and ask if she was the photographer.

These are just a few samples of her photos.

Her group picture had the groom hidden in the back Unable to find.Another family member looked like the groom in the photo

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Megan Abbott Photography?

Comments

Unfortunately you got what you paid for ... Using an amateur photographer is not a good idea for such a significant moment in your life.

PS am not a professional photographer / just a mom

Portrait Innovations - Child Photo Service Review Portrait Innovations "1. I had coupons for the canvas special along with 33 additional portraits of the same for $23.99. I purchased nothing additional and ended up paying about $43. 2.) printer..." Read more Great american photo contest scam someone needs to sue! Great American Photo Contest "hello! my name is iqunelda white. i am a new proud parent of a now 7 month old baby girl! in October of 2009 i was contacted by a..." Read more Jcpenney Portraits Photo Shoot Review Jcpenney Portraits "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..." Read more Lifetouch Photography - Wrong clothes! Lifetouch Photography "I sent my little girl to school oin certain clothes to have her picture taken. Being cold that day she wore her jacket. When it came time to take her..." Read more Pepperfry  received wrong product and pepperfry is not ready to accept it back Pepperfry "Hi have order a clock "Black Iron 8 Inch Vintage Double Sided Station Wall Clock by Anantaran" (Sku: DE1370875-S-PM6126) (Order No is 303227277) which has WHITE inner background being displayed..." Read more Eharmony customer service 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer service phone number Eharmony "eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer service eharmony com phone number www eharmony com contact..." Read more A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada - These scammers seem to be able to get away with murder A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada "I ordered a sleep aid from A N & Associates FlorenceScovel (please note I am referring to the company from Canada only). It took weeks to arrive and was then..." Read more Allied Van Lines - Sorry Truck driver Allied Van Lines "Driver ripped a 15 foot limb out of my 300yr old live oak and left if in the street, So Im out in the street saw up this huge limb..." Read more