Horrible, unprofessional, amateur worst wedding shots I have ever seen.Took 130 pictures only 5 were useable.

This photographer ruined treasured wedding pictures. No one should use this photographer for their wedding. I paid her in full when I hired her. I hope no one else suffers the disappointment we have gone through.

Thankfully we have some pictures our guests took. Showed up at the wedding in shorts. Never introduced herself. I had to approach her and ask if she was the photographer.

These are just a few samples of her photos.

Her group picture had the groom hidden in the back Unable to find.Another family member looked like the groom in the photo

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Megan Abbott Photography and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Photography category for more informed decision or compare Megan Abbott Photography to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Megan Abbott Photography?

Comments

Unfortunately you got what you paid for ... Using an amateur photographer is not a good idea for such a significant moment in your life.

PS am not a professional photographer / just a mom